14 July 2009

Baba

天气:蓝天白云 浪高:6/10 泡直言:突然很想吃蛋挞!呵呵

yesterday was my baba's birthday, so i sent a wished message for him while he was oversea...
so i type " Happy Birthday, Baba. Take care there ya, we miss you here".

~Message Sent~

After sent the message out, i didn't expect he will reply me, because i know my personality of my baba, heihei. but i still keep looking my phone la, herher..

*BEEP*BEEP* 1 NEW MESSAGE

is my baba wo, he reply "ok, thanks".
haha, really is my baba. but he had reply me message was a shock already lu~although it's jz short short 2 words. haha. that's only is my baba wat!!^^


my baba is a person that won't express his love and care to us, but i kno that he love his wife, his 4 kids. that's why he work so hard in order to give us a better quality of life, so he is very hard and stress, especially when he smoking, i know is the way he release his pressure of work...i quite sad about it...

but anyway, my baba still the best man in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment