01 September 2009

Malacca Trip yea~^^











Have a Starbucks before the trip! yea~















SEAFOOD dinner!! My Buddy~muacks~hehe
















EYE ON MALAYSIA in Malacca

















"Night At The Church"??













Satay Jerum~my you tiao, my fu pei, my yu yun!!!















BEFORE...........

1---2---3!!











AFTER!!!












This temple give me a har har cim><
i better try myself, herher


















BIG BIG sandal~



















In a old house,














having my 'baba cendol', it's tasty, yummy~


















my childhood toy, little drum ^^




















piang piang~faster die!! heihei















Nyonya food...






































can u see any1 thr??
















nice view of malacca from the hill



































oh o~where is his hand??













can u see what it has inside~~?













2 man singing old song, their voice quite nice o














old CD, hard to get them now lu~












durian pancake, unique taste^^













Nyonya laksa & Nyonay Asam Laksa, taste good~^^
'or zien' as the end of this trip^^

1 comment: